Tuesday 9 August 2011

BaD MooD ...

Worst day in my life..

This semester is going to be challenging than the previous semester.

I really afraid i can't handle it , especially direct marketing. It really tough and difficult.

Now i found out that Marketing is not a simple subject, I need to know more than what the book provided.

Can i handle it? I have no idea.

Sometimes i really don't know how to handle my college staffs, it really take much of my time, Lecturers become more strict than previous lecturers. They want things to be perfect ! No excuse at all..

Somethings happened today. haiz..I hope all things will goes well ..coz i believe tomorrow will be better than today.

When i am in down mood, my bf sure will acc me, i can solve all the problems when he besides me. He is the one who won't leave me alone and willing to be my listener :)

Thanks my dear ! :)

Okay, Nothing to say for today..

No comments:

Post a Comment