Tuesday 12 July 2011

La La La ~


Sometimes really hard to think Title for my blog><

My bf took 4 days leave to acc me. How touching is it :(

Let see...What we had done in the first day? [Friday, 8 July 2011]


My exclusive driver ...haha XD
When he is driving, I will try to not disturb him :) So what will I do? ...
Scroll down, then you will figure out :)



I will take lot of Picture to entertain myself...sot sot ><

Listening to jay chow songs ...my second entertainment when he is driving. 
Haha..XD
 Avril Lavigne "I love you" my favourite song!
   
Acting ><...
Woh..Smile XD

In these few days, we went to many places ...4 days 96 hours, 
it will be my memorable days in my life...


This stall sells roasted duck [popular]...opposite Pudu Plaza...Omg! Salivate;

I and my pii like to eat lunch at here...why? That a main reason!

We can enjoy many difference types of sauces...haha...have a look XD
Chilli sauce, soy sauce, fried garlic
Pork sauce, roasted duck sauce, chicken sauce, and garlic

All sauces come together with rice...It really nice to eat! I can't stand it anymore!
I think I will eat this again on this Friday ><...
Sweet sour vege + pork = my favourite :(..I feel like eating now

We like this! 3 pieces for RM 2.40..Prices rose ><
After this, we went to jalan ipoh...
Fetch my pii 's friend .. [Ah Hong]
Viva, we visited viva, The first time :) 
It was a large-scale shopping mall and quite nice 
We went there for Movie : Transformer 3 


My favorite character :) y ? Because it is so cute and short
I can't find the pic when this car turned into the transformer ><
By the way, I am not really sure what this movie talked about. 
I think it is because I didn't watched Transformer before ><
But I enjoyed this movie :)
Took pic in Viva Toilet :)
Next Next Next!
Playing Badminton :) 
                                       My Beloved Titi :)

                                 Ready to Start The War !!
                   But actually I am not pro in playing badminton ..
                                              hahaXD

 My pii 's frenz  [Ah Hong] Joining ...:)
 He more pro than me >< ...
I like the moment when he teaching me how to play..
Just likes a teacher :)
My mother also not bad o XD
To be continued..Stay tuned ! ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment